Release Candidate 1 for bitcontrol® Multimedia Suite 1.1 available
Please download the Release candidate from Download area, section Previous versions and newer Release Candidates
Version 1.1RC1 release notes
- The first version of our new decoder is included, which is capable of decoding H.264 and several MPEG-4 Part II derivates (MP4V, DIVX, XVID, DX50, DIV5, FMP4, SEDG).
- An icon in the Windows® task bar will now be shown if the server is running. With the context menu of this icon you can stop the server, or open the ui.
- Transcoding will now work with video and audio if you use a stream transcoder. Transcoding only video is now done with sub stream transcoders.
- Documentation has been improved.
- PTZ Support for Bosch VIP X1600 High-Performance Video Encoder and Bosch VIP X1 has been introduced.
- New menu for configuring an Application has been introduced (not finished yet).
- Serious issue in the start-stop mechanism of the Applications that could lead to ‘zombies’ has been fixed.
- Several smaller bug fixes.